Google + Stack Overflow is a great combination. I am very thankful for all the things I no longer need to remember.
Here is what I (re-)learned on StackOverflow in the last week or so:
- encodeURI vs encodeURIComponent
- How to query JSON in Postgres
- Non-captured Regex
- ‘Not’ in a regex
- How to sleep in Ruby for less than a second
- How to rescue more than one type of exception
- delete_all vs destroy_all
- Split an array into equal parts
If you want to build the same list, just checkout your browser history.